Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Indio in Nepal and a Stimulating List

Paperwork exists here too.
Okay kids, short entry today. Basically it took me a few hours to get 60 pages printed and put into a folder. Can you imagine if you went to Staples and they said, "60 pages? that will be four hours." Well, imagine that and then imagine Staples is actually broken up into four different stores each about a mile apart. Anyway the proposal for the NJGT is compete. Sachin and I now have some ammo to go into presentations with. I am actually holding my breath because this whole thing could be paid for within a few weeks, but I don't wanna say anything else about it just yet. I'm actually pretty tired tonight and don't have the energy to even write this blog, despite having a very full day. You'll have to pardon me for one day. Tomorrow should prove to be great fodder though, as I will be dealing with the immigration office for what I can only imagine will be around 18 million hours.
I just can't bring myself to give an below average blog post to the people who have been following me. Average is fine, but below average? NEVER. Wait, are we at average yet? No? Shit...


The budget overview in rupees

An entire paragraph in Nepali without help!

Can I not get away from Indio? Jiskeko (just kidding)
 Maybe typing over here will help. I have found an American who is a New England Patriots fan and who is also streaming the superbowl at 5am at his house onto his computer. Unfortunately there is load shedding going on, so we can't hook up a projector, but he promises buffalo wings, so I'm in. It's been a while since I had a beer at 5am, McConnell will remember when I had that meltdown, and I plan on having a few that day. Hey, does anyone know if cabs run in KTM at 4:30 am? Ya know, I'm not even feeling the writing thing tonight. So I will leave you with a list of pretty cool spots to go read something that may stimulate your brains...
1.) Stimulation level 1 out of 5
2.) Stimulation level 2 out of 5
3.) This guy really is insufferable 3/5
4.) You get the ratings by now, and is this really what I'm stimulated by right now?
5.) Probably the best thing on the internet 5/5!


Thanks for reading and goodnight. Also, to an unnamed source, thanks for the Yoga inspiration!

Doing Yoga. I look like garbage.

You thought your ride home was difficult...At this point we swerved onto the dirt to avoid a few slow moving buses. By the way, that's an average day.

No comments:

Post a Comment