Thursday, November 3, 2011

My eyes burn from reading Lonely Planet posts about China, my body temp is swinging back and forth from crossing the United States a few too many times, and I haven't swung a club in at least a week. I can't wait to see what shape my golf game is in by the time I finally tee it up in KTM. If I don't top it on my first swing in Nepal, I'll consider that a success. Seeing as how this has become a sort of pre-travel diary, I'll let you all in on my next mini adventure. I'll be heading here tomorrow morning with the hopes of securing a transit visa from the Guangzhou airport. There is a family in China, who cannot even read this blog, that will be disappointed if I am forced to stay in the airport for 13 hours while I wait for my connection into Nepal. I'm pretty sure I've gone over all of this, but like I said, I'm a bit punchy right now.
Okay, last domestic flight boarding now...Later, Salt Lake. Here I come, California! Don't let me down with the Visa tomorrow. Pictures to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment